Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 24 October 2012

More Pink Fizz

On the way to Cubs last night Tommy and Oscar went shopping and Oscar, realising that I so love the idea of pink fizz, but just cannot stomach it at the moment, found Pink Lucozade!! 

Great thinking! It's pink, it's fizzy, it's chilled and it gives me energy. it probably won't make me dance on the table tops but may be better for my head the next day! I shall let you know the results once I have tried it.


I remember when I was a little girl Lucozade was only available in the original flavour in a large glass bottle, with an orange coloured cellophane wrapping on it, with a gold foil top. We knew we were really ill if we were given a bottle... how we loved being ill to get that special drink.


"Lucozade aids recovery", 
...but I've got cancer! 

2 comments:

  1. Still loving the jokes!! Hope the new pink fizz works, good thinking oscar! Hope aches and aches and more aches are slightly less painful tomorrow. How's the zhu zhu running? I won't recognise you all glammed up in new car! Take it easy. Love Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound a little better today, hope you are feeling it...Wow that Lucozade bottle brought back fond memories, I'd forgotten about the cello wrap...too right only getting it when really sick, hmm wonder how many times we tried it on to get some !
    Take care and enjoy the pink fizz Luko style what a thoughtful boy Oscar is :) big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!