Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 22 October 2012

Flutter my Lashes

Eye lashes; eye give up! 
I tried to put on false eyelashes for work today as my own ones, after all this time, are starting to disappear now, gave up on that idea... what a faff. I may just have to hire a couple of caterpillars for a month or two instead.


I left work a bit early for a rest. Two ginger nut biscuits for lunch. I can't wait to enjoy food and drink again. 


bust-up in our biscuit tin..!!

A Bandit called Rocky (who was Crackers) hit a Penguin over the head with a Club, tied him to a Wagon Wheel with a Blue Riband. He kidnapped a Trophy and made his Breakaway in a Taxi. Police say that Rocky was last seen just After Eight by a Viscount from Maryland Hobnobbing with a Ginger Nut. 

- The Jammie Dodger got away, even with a Tracker



1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula. If I didnt know you better I'd think you were a right biscuit case!! You look gorgeous without caterpillars. Lots of love and thinking of you as always. Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!