Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday is Bath Day

15000 hits to my blog. It must be 'cause it's so interesting, let's take today for example....  

In bed all day, the highlight was going to the bathroom, having a bath, washing my very little hair with baby shampoo and going back to bed. That's it. 

I didn't make it into work. I painted my nails blue this afternoon, which now look ghastly, it looks as if the chemo has had some adverse side effect on me, as it did when I wore purple tights last week. As if I don't have enough side effects to add my own splashes of weird colour. Perhaps I should have added a blue rinse to my hair!

Feeling a bit better than I did last chemo at this point, so hopefully I will recover sooner.

Two parrots on a perch. One says "Can you smell fish?"






1 comment:

  1. At least your nails matched your night shirt (I am just refering to the colour!). T x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!