Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 17 October 2012

100th Post

Chemo Queen here posting my one hundredth dairy entry. I've had over 200 hundred wonderful comments from you guys to my blog (keep them coming)! 

Steroids, loads of anti-sickness tabs throughout the day. Managed another full day at work. 


I really feel that the treatment so far has gone quite rapidly seeing as I was only diagnosed back in July and in three weeks time will be completing the last of my chemo course (all done in 4 months). Yes, I know there's the next stretch to cover still.

I think my hair has just started growing back, it's grey/white and slightly curly (they call it curly chemo). 

I am suddenly realising that I haven't added much funding to my money box, which is for when the cancer has gone! But at least I have decorated it nicely.



I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat





5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, can't believe how well you are doing, what with working and blogging aswell. Hope Rebecca is much better now. That must have been very hard for you to have to stay away from her. Hope you are still feeling ok from this and not too tired or bone hurt this time round. Love to you all, Lindsay and family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that you are doing well and through all the difficult times you keep cheerful and maintain your great sense of humour.
    We are doubly proud of you. All our love M & D XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th...well done! Good to hear your feeling ok...big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 - great number, can't wait for post 101! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd better get filling that money box up!! Your good news has made me cry....in a good way. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!