Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 23 October 2012

No Pain, No Gain

Could not get up this morning.... so I didn't! Arranged for a neighbour to take the children to school and I let work know I would not be in today. Then I slept solidly for most of the day. It seems to be the easiest thing to do as I have some nasty aches and pains to include, headache, earache, tinnitus, chest pains, bone ache, leg ache, bum ache, flaking skin around my nails and toenails, even nail ache. Nausea, faintness, swollen tongue, body sores, lip smacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating 
good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing ...Chemo.

Used some of the products to help sooth my body sores that my in-laws had had delivered from Arran Aromatics.

In the evening my Tuesday Fairy Kats came round to catch up with me and my ironing! 


I used to have difficulty sleeping, but now I can do it with my eyes closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!