Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 30 October 2012

More Appointments

I would have expected the tiredness to have gone by now, but I guess the accumulation of chemo hits hard, only one more to go though. I now have my appointment to see the consultant regarding my op, mid November. (I have also booked for a flu jab at my doctors as my immune system will still be down for a while). 

Interesting to hear on the news this morning about breast cancer screening. 


          "It has been reported that around 4,000 women a year will undergo treatment
            for a cancer that would have done them no harm"

Well, I believe that with my positive attitude, I have beaten cancer along with the help of the treatment.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula. Your positive attitude has certainly made this work. You're a star. Lots and lots of love Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!