Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bubble Babe

We all struggled to wake up this morning, must be the cold dark mornings setting in with a bit of central heating. Today at work there were a few sick people trying to keep away from me.

I spoke with the breast care nurse this afternoon as I had been asking her for some guidance, she had spoken with my oncologist who feels that I should probably still go down the mastectomy route, but he wants to discuss my case with all the bigwigs next week. They feel that the shadow on my lung (which has now gone) was just an infection and nothing to worry about. I had not realised that Tommy had been sweating about that one; as if it had of been cancer it would have been very BAD news.

One of the mums at school thought my hair had grown! Well Common Bob is not that amazing! ...Reminds me of my Girl's World styling head from back in the 70's, with growing hair (you just twisted a button on her neck to make her hair grow). 


Hurry up kids, we're going to be late
I have to be really careful around germs after the next chemo on Tuesday, someone suggested masks or plastic bubbles, but the best idea was a zorbing ball. Living on a hill it would be ideal for getting down to the school. 

Time flies like lightning . . . Fruit flies like bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!