Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 20 October 2012

Hibernation

I should be jumping for joy, what with my super cancer news and also excited with the new car, but I have hit that stage of my chemotherapy again where I just have no energy and am sleeping constantly, I find it difficult to stand up at times, what with feeling light headed and also my legs not working, but I am sure I will make up with big big celebrations when I am feeling better. 

Cuz Tim came round today with hugs, flowers and Champagne... and to see the car. 

Will see how I feel about going into work tomorrow.

Two silkworms had a race – it ended in a tie

1 comment:

  1. Have been away and just read the great news.That's wonderful. So pleased for you all and hope you are soon feeling much better after your latest session. Well done - you have been brilliant. Lots of Love Wendyxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!