Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 27 October 2012

Bed Head

Today is National Make a Difference Day, well I can certainly say that I didn't. 

I was meant to be working today, but one of the girls had wanted to swap for next week. I woke up at 11, yes 11am! and then I still didn't actually get up. I slept on and off all day. 

Tommy took the kids to see the Stevenage football match, Lauren returned my ironing, am feeling a little low today. I had got big plans for my day, but none of them transpired... perhaps tomorrow. 


A seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!