Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 14 October 2012

No Common Bob all day

Today the in-laws came for lunch, Tommy serviced the childrens' bikes ready for their cycling course at school next week. I slept all afternoon. 

With my blog I get all sorts of stats which show me where people are who read the blog, what media they are using, etc.

I don't think I know anyone in Russia or Argentina, and not that many in USA. Would be interesting to see who finds my blog helpful/interesting.

To post a comment:
Press:  Post a comment
Type in the white box, remembering to put your name in there too.
Underneath it says Comment as:
(use the drop down list to choose anonymous)
then hit Publish


If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, 
then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're 
trained for that






3 comments:

  1. I feel like this is the Olympics now and I need to get Oz higher up the ladder:) I hope your feeling a little stronger and heading into next week. A friend of mine here is celebrating over 10yrs since her recovery from BC, I'm positive you are inspiring countless people...big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula
    I am missing you! Just remember....
    (: :) keep smiling(: :)
    Love from
    Lottie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see little ol' NZ up the table. We love your positivity and humour. your famous one liners are legend too. you are an inspiration thorley. the support you are getting is amazing too. love al and ang x x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!