Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 29 December 2012

Blogless

Woke up feeling a lot brighter. I found a present under the tree which I had forgotten to open! It was fruit and nuts from Linda and Ted. We popped over to St. Albans to get a couple of bits. Then all had lunch at The Snug. When we got home I slept for two hours, before mum and dad came round to sit the kids whilst we popped across the road to see the neighbours. Got back quite late! Hence I am now sitting here on Sunday doing Saturdays blog. (I did get a few worried blog fans calling today).




1 comment:

  1. Good to hear a better day, hope you keep having them everyday :)
    Happy New Year to you all, you deserve an amazing one!
    Lotza love n hugs
    Deb and all in Ozxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!