Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day

From Sue D
Oscars new alarm clock from Santa works!  It went off at some unearthly hour just after midnight. Well, I managed to get through Christmas. I had to have a few power naps (although I guess most people did). We travelled back to Hertford where the children could play with their new games on their various devices. I had a rest. My scar has now swollen up with the lymph liquid behind it so much that the skin is very tight and uncomfortable. I will check in with the hospital again once the Department is back at work. Whilst we were away a neighbour had looked after some flowers for me left by Sue my old school friend, a survivor. 

Blog still a bit sketchy as was creating it from my phone when we were away. Now I am trying it from my new iPad!





The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: 
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paula, Glad you enjoyed Christmas and managed to get through it. Rest up and take it easy. Lots of love Lindsay and familyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!