Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 5 December 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Chirstmas

Off to school; Tommy scraping the car; our back garden
We woke up to snow this morning, that's how December should be! As she was passing Emma picked the kids up to take to school. 


I stayed in my PJs all day and caught up on some zzzzz's. (I think I over did it a bit yesterday and I'm full of cold).

Well, tomorrow Tommy and I are going back to the QEII to see the surgeon, who will have the results from the biopsies. It's make or break time.....


Angry weatherman sacked for error - no more mist & ice guy

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow cus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Paula, good luck tomorrow and everything crossed that all goes well for you. Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today Paula; will be thinking of you. Keep warm. Lots and lots of love. Deb C xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!