Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 18 December 2012

One week to Christmas

23,100 HITS!

I still have to sleep on my back at night, as it is too painful to lie on my sides, when I wake in the morning my right arm is very stiff and sore, but after a bit of movement it eases off to a dull sore numbness. I cannot really do a lot at the moment, well apart from eat, (had my first mince pie today) sleep and watch daytime TV. 

Bec 'n' Beth bakes.
The children went to friends for tea, Rebecca did baking and came home with some lovely cakes from Elizabeth's. Yummy!

I saw on the news today that 3 people had died at the Lister private wing... am I glad I had my NHS surgery at the QEII!

Also got chocolates from my aunt, and a lovely Christmassy nightdress from P&D.

I went to the North Pole, 
it was very see Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!