Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 10 December 2012

Working Towards the Deadline

We took Rebecca and Oscar down to school before heading off to Lister to see Dr Shah. He explained that I will start taking Tamoxifen 2 weeks after the operation (for 5 years) and will start radiotherapy probably mid to late January. Also they will want to re-scan the lung in the future.

I went into work after the hospital for the first time in ages. Gareth bought me a box of chocolates and I ate the lot (well, there were only 6 in there)! I picked up the kids and took them to their swimming lessons. Home to change the beds and clear up a few last minute jobs. 

From Mike & Judith

I intend to go into work tomorrow, but will see how balanced I am feeling...


You invented Tippex... 
correct me if I'm wrong

1 comment:

  1. Paula dear
    We read your blog with tremendous admiration and find your stoicism and sense of humour amazing. We were so sorry to hear of this current set back and send our love and every good wish for a successful and happy outcome following Wednesday. Lynda and Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!