Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 14 December 2012

Friday

Friday

A good nights sleep in my peaceful private room. Glad to see that the school mums had a funtastic time last night in their festive bras.

I woke up very tearful this morning, it's just the anesthetic wearing off. Wound area sore and bruised, but taking lots of painkillers. Tommy popped over to give me a cuddle. At visiting time Loz came with some lovely hand cream and gave me a hand massage.

Lottie had made a beautiful card with a lovely poem. Rested a lot today. Tommy brought the twins to visit this evening with some lovely flowers, then Kats and Heidi arrived. Kats has got me a flashing Christmas tree for my room and Heidi bought me some pink fizz and a book on The Smurfs (long story).








































This is Tommy signing on. Apologies if the layout is a bit of a mess above.  All Paula's words and photos, but I am not as skilled on blogging - oh and there is no joke yet so over to me.........erm, good night all!



2 comments:

  1. So that's good nightfrom him, and good night from me! Xx I watch a lot of the Telly... In fact, I watch the whole screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom boom! Do hope your feeling improved soon Paula...what a beautiful little letter, thinking of you...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!