Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Witch Wig

Cherry Berry!
This morning I decided to go out in style (or not as the case may be). My last day out for a while. I donned my redhead for the first time and strutted down to school. Katy Perry and a witch were among some of the comments I got. 

So off to work for the last time this year (still as a redhead). At school pick up time I got loads of well wishes and hugs from my friends, I wished them all a Merry Christmas. Picked Rebecca up from recorders then we went with Mum and Dad to watch Oscar in his Cubs Christmas play.... a very amusing production! It helped to keep my mind off things for the evening. 

Katy Perry.
I will pack my hospital bag tomorrow morning, we have to be there at 11am. 



Bye bye Boob.

Goodbyes, they often come in waves

10 comments:

  1. Such a inspirational brave lady Paula, big hugs for tomorrow xxxxxxxxx Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow, stay positive and strong as you have been throughout this journey. Will be thinking of you all day . Lindsey R x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, you look amazing and you are amazing. Thinking of you tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you soon. Tons of love Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Paula, you are such a remarkable person. Hope all goes well tomorrow and not too much pain for you. Be thinking of you. Loved the Christmas look, bet you turned a few heads today! Lots of love Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pretty Paula, love the redhead look! Try to stay as positive as you are always are, and we'll be thinking of you today. Sending loads of love Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, hope all goes well today, will be thinking of you. Juie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you today. Hope all goes well. Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodluck Paula, I will be thinking of you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Paula, thinking about you and hoping everything went well today.
    Love Lynn x
    Ps. Only you could look so good in a bright red wig,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep smiling amazing gal..you really do look good with that crazy red hair, who said a witch - no style ! haha I have been thinking about you all day, hope to hear an update from you soon...Lotza love n hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!