Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 7 December 2012

Lost Lasagna

Last night I got a text from Annie letting me know that, whilst we were at the hospital yesterday, she had left a lasagna on our doorstep.... Nope nothing there... she started to doubt whether she had left it outside the right house. This morning I was all ready to start pinning the MISSING LASAGNA posters on local lamp posts, but Tommy found that it had returned this morning....?!! 

Dad took R & O to school today. Loz took me over to Brookfield to get a few bits for hospital and some mastectomy bras. Came back at lunchtime and Kats came round with yet another lovely lunch and then she helped me to start wrapping presents. I now only have until Tuesday to do all the cards, buy presents, wrap presents and get everything in order before Christmas and ready for post op. Had a big sleep this afternoon, got a bit sad this evening. 

We had lasagna for dinner!


My Dutch friend has shoes with built in satnav... clever clogs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. Have been thinking about you all day. So sorry to hear that you have to go back into hospital next week. Have a cosy weekend and dont worry about christmas. No one expects you to. Lots and lots of love and thinking of you as always xxxxx .Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula.. Thinking of you lots, stay strong. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!