Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 21 December 2012

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Carol singers.
Because of all the good news, now is the first time that Tommy and I can start thinking about Christmas. (Although I got my letter through today saying its time for my smear test again)!!

Kats and Deb came round this morning, Kats caught up on my ironing and Deb helped me to sort out my Christmas outfits. Lynn popped in to drop off some home made mini mince pies.

The children finished school early today, Sam picked them up... then 30, yes 30, carol singers arrived on my doorstep to sing me Christmas carols. It was so beautiful, they had song sheets and Santa hats (the school mums had arranged it all). We then went up to Emma's for wine and chocolates. This evening Rebecca and Oscar went ice skating and now Tommy has finished work for Christmas.


Perfect Boobs (o)(o) 
Fake Boobs ( + )( + ) 
Perky Boobs (*)(*) 
Big Nipple Boobs (@)(@) 
A Cup Boobs  o o 
Wonder Bra Boobs (oYo) 
Lopsided Boobs (o)(O) 
Grandma Boobs \ o /\ o / 
My Boobs ---(o)

2 comments:

Go on post a comment!