Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 13 December 2012

Post Op Post 2

2004

2004
The day after the operation did not sleep last night, lots going on in the ward.

This is Tommy signing on for Paula - we couldn't get the hotspot wireless connection to work in the hospital (thank you school mums for helping me with the settings but 3 said that it is not in my contract - bah humbugs!), so I will try to fill in for the amazing Paula.

After a night on the ward she is being transferred to the same room she was in three weeks ago - its ok its not for being naughty, I think she has been well behaved? I won't try and emulate Paula, so will sign off now (by the way the joke below is posted by Paula so I can't take credit for it!).


I went to a karaoke bar the other night, at first I was afraid, I was petrified...

3 comments:

  1. Well done Mr Tommy ! I'm thinking of drag queens and priscilla before bed now :)
    I hope your getting more rest in your penthouse suite now - here's to a speedy recovery and a lovely Christmas at home with the family - big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!