Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Countdown

I was so excited about coming home yesterday, especially as we had previously invited the family round to ours for a Christmas celebration, as we won't be seeing them on Christmas Day. Eventually the doctor came round and discharged me. 

Dad picked me up and I returned home to my lovely family. Pete, Chris and the girls had come up, all the decorations were up It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas and we all swapped presents. Simply having a Wonderful Christmas Time. Once they had left I flopped into bed for a good nights sleep Silent Night

I woke up this morning about 10.30, and proceeded to take it easy for the rest of the day! Taking painkillers and doing my exercises every four hours or so. 

I didn't eat any decorations
in case I got tinselitis

1 comment:

Go on post a comment!