Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 27 December 2012

One more trip to hospital! .?...

We all had a bit of a holiday lie in this morning. I phoned the hospital, who had a cancellation appointment, so Tommy and I dropped the kids off at mum and dads before going to the breast unit at the QEII. The nurse drained the fluid from behind my scar... No Painkiller/anaesthetic needed as the area is still numb! I started taking Tamoxifen yesterday to help keep cancer at bay.

After the hospital we all walked into Hertford to have lunch at PizzaExpress, we had intended to originally go for a country walk with a pub lunch, but the weather was too wet. Thanks for lunch mum and dad xx 

I am still very sore but still have to keep up with my arm exercises. Rebecca went to the pantomime with the Brownies this evening. 

Q. Where does the word blog come from?
A. It was originally web log.


1 comment:

Go on post a comment!