Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Frog on a Blog

One of the toys Oscar brought back from the school fayre was a frog, the thing is he has a hole in his armpit, well I can relate to that, but at least mine has been stitched up!! 

I slid the kids down to school on the ice (that was hairy scary). Then Mum and Dad took me to the shops but I got too tired and had to come home for a rest. Whilst we were out I bumped into my old hairdresser, she thought Common Bob was fantastic. I won't be needing her for a while.

I am now starting to get a cold which is annoying as I still don't have any antibodies to fight it off... although my aunty has quoted that Champagne is a tonic... I'll say!

I got our first Christmas card in the post today!


I also got covered in ketchup, 
from my head to-ma-toes  I know, they're getting worse

1 comment:

  1. ohh no...hope you feel better after the champers, must be the chill in the air...gws
    haha love your one liners;) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!