Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 7 January 2013

Back to Work

Today was the last day of the childrens' Christmas holidays, they spent it with Mum and Dad, while we went to work. I hadn't been in for aaaaaages. It was good to be back, I felt ready to go back and it made life seem nearly normal again. In the evening I took the kids to swimming lessons.

HANDY HINT
At the moment I don't have any eyelashes, applying false ones is such a faff that I now just draw a line on my lid with liquid eyeliner and then flick upward strokes to draw on eyelashes... a bit like Aunt Sally or Twiggy! 

When I saw my first strands of grey hair I thought I'd dye

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to hear things are getting back to normal for you and you are feeling much better.
    A very Happy New Year to you all. Lots of Love
    Wendyxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!