Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 20 January 2013

Drizzly Snow

Mums lemon drizzle cake.
What a lovely lie-in. Followed by OJ, coffee and bacon sarnies. 

Mum and dad trudged up through the snow to see us and to bring us a lemon drizzle cake. We had it for pud after our Sunday meal. I had another snooze so that I could sleep through my low and tired time. It snowed all day, making everything look clean and wonderful.

Charlotte and her doll.



The kids made a snow fort with their friends. One of them, Charlotte, got a beautiful bald doll for her 5th birthday. 

Still doing my horrible exercises, nails peeling off, hot flushes and taking the Tamoxifen. A few peppery hairs are now showing through my greys.


Move your vowels every day 
or you'll get consonanted

1 comment:

Go on post a comment!