Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Twin Peaks

Today at work, Grant, who works upstairs, was in the office and I realised that he could be my long lost twin; he has the same hair as me! (No, he doesn't wear a Common Bob). in fact I think mine is actually greyer than his.

After school I took Oscar to football training - I haven't been for months and was really looking forward to watching him; especially as it had been a lovely sunny day. But oh boy, was it cold and windy... I had to hold on to my wig!

Now as my hair is getting longer, I am venturing out sometimes without Common Bob (I keep forgetting to put it on)! It's not quite the punky pixie look I had imagined, but once I am allowed to get some colour on it, I'm sure I will be experimenting.

Give me a grant, I don't have a bob!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, love the grey and looking good! Lots of Love H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do make us smile ;) looking forward to these new hair styles ! big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!