Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down your Hair

Didn't sleep too well with my painful arm. One of the boys who came carol singing outside our house at Christmas commented to his mum today on how much my hair had grown (I had answered the door without Bob for the carols, but wore Bob again to school and work this week)!

Hertford Castle
An Englishman's castle is his home
Did quite a few property viewings at work today, the problem I have is finding somewhere to park in town near to the office each time.  So wonderpal Sonia sorted out that I can park at the Castle whilst I am recovering! 

It's not what you know but who you know.






2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that your back at work and making a good recovery, and your rock star parking!!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And 'Who you Are' Mrs Amazing already back at work - go girl! I hope the soreness improves soon and the good nights sleep returns...big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!