Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Blooming Looming

Well hello bloggies and bloggettes, not much to report today. I think that my recent bout of depression has come from having finished my chemotherapy, then had the mastectomy and then having a break.... I feel now as if I don't actually want to have to do anymore treatment. 

If I had gone straight to radiotherapy sooner after the operation it would have felt more like a flow-though, and all part of the same process.  I had such a lovely Christmas break with all the family that I nearly forgot what was still ahead of me... and now that time is looming nearer.


A friend told me I was delusional, 
I nearly fell off my unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!