Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cancer, Cancer, Cancer

Arrrggggh! It seems that every time I have a good day or two, I then need a rest day off. Emma took the kids to school, I phoned work... then woke up at 1pm.


Three letters for me in the post today: 
A. A lovely letter from Linda, an old work colleagues wife, who has a similar story and has volunteered at Mount Vernon; living close by.
B. A help card to keep in my bag from Macmillan.
And more C. A letter inviting me to a breast screening!!... a bit late for that.

The children were kindly invited to tea with friends, which gave me more rest time. 

Leo the lion, voted the favourite sign of the zodiac, 
after a long battle with Cancer

1 comment:

  1. Oh bugger, hope today is better...must get so frustrating, chin up - keep smiling and hope the next month or so goes quickly and trouble free for you...bet your looking forward to a fantastic summer this year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!