Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 10 January 2013

Rest is Best

OK, so three days back at work proved too much for me! Had a bad nights sleep last night, so stayed in bed today. 


When at home during the day there are only so many call centres I can answer the phone to, it doesn't stop! Managed to catch up on some zzz's later on (once the centres had finished work for the day)!

Today is one of those days where I wish I could restore myself to the factory settings.

Back to hospital tomorrow morning to check out my scar, then lunch with Lorna and Lynn. 

What lies on its back, one hundred feet in the air? 
A dead centipede






2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good nights sleep, today was better and all good news at the hospital...
    Do you not have a 'do not call' register over there, we can register our phone numbers to block the call centres...still get the odd one but hardly any :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes register with the Telephone Preference Service and that should cut ( but probably not stop!) the calls. Love the return to factory settings line! David

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!