Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Eve

Hospital for more draining, the syringe broke, ouch. After a Paula power nap, we set off for Brighton. We had a FANTASTIC evening with my brother and their great pals. Fondue and funny games, my name was Mrs Shady-Grey. 

2012, I remember it like it was yesterday  

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you had a fab time in Brighton, must have made up for the syringe yowwwouch indeed, hehe thats the 2nd time I have heard the 2012 yesterday pun...still brings a smile :) I hope 2013 is shaping up to be a whole new beginning for you - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!