Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 4 January 2013

Feeling Drained

Am starting to get used to these lie-ins. We all went over to the hospital this morning. The new swelling behind my scar had gone hard but nurse Claire said that it has just gone into some tissue and was still just liquid, so proceeded to drain again. It's so amazing that I still don't need any anasthetic and that they can still stick a large needle in me without me feeling it, as the area is still completely numb from the operation. 

The kids spent the afternoon with school friends, Lauren came round for a catch up, with some beautiful flowers and another heart... A tiny wooden pic frame. 

From Loz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!