Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 19 January 2013

Bye bye Booby, booby bye bye

Went to work today, a few people cancelled viewings due to the weather. I felt oh so tired in the afternoon, it was a long day for me. Kats asked if I fancied a glass of wine after work, but I was just too tired. Came home and had a powernap. Tommy took the kids sledging today and to a swimming party this evening. I knocked up a chilli for dinner.

I think I have realised that at the moment, be it tablets or lack of sleep, I seem to feel very down and tired each day around 5pm. 

Every morning when I wake, it hits me again that my breast has gone.... perhaps I need to mourn the loss of something which was very close to my heart!! We had good times together me and my boob, now I've lost it to cancer. Anyway, now I've got that off my chest!! 

No, I do NOT sit in my living room all day watching TV 
I also have a TV in my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!