Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 11 January 2013

Bob-a-Job

Yee ha, no more needle draining. I drove over to the QEII this morning to see Claire, who said that my body is starting to do it's own draining now. I bumped into Amanda who I had met having the same operation as me back in December. She still cannot lift her arm or drive so will have to postpone her radiotherapy; I am seeing my Oncologist on Monday and then going to Mount Vernon on Friday to discuss when I start mine. 

Walked into town to meet Lorna and Lynn for lunch at Baroosh. It was busy (full of ladies who lunch). We had a great time catching up, both offered to drive me over for my radiotherapy when I start. I am going to organise a rosta of drivers for the three and a half weeks.

On leaving the bar I saw an old friend Mark who has gone bald... I leant him my wig! Then everyone else wanted to try it on.

I'm going to Mount Vernon
He has no choice in the matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!