Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 14 January 2013

It's all White Mate

Hertford Castle in the snow.
Well the snow is here. Tommy slid the kids down to school and then we went to Lister Hospital to see my oncologist who reiterated that they are pleased with my progress. What a lovely scenic drive. I returned to work, parking in my new castle space (No, not Newcastle).

More kindly offers for chauffeuring to Rickmansworth. I will probably be starting towards the end of January, I should find out dates and times on Friday, and only have to do 15 days now. 


Copywight 1994 Elmer Fudd. 
All wights wesewved


On the way to St. Evenage.

1 comment:

  1. lol you make me laugh...good to hear such a positive news day, envious of the snow...would love to be a big kid again, how awesome to slide to school!
    Stay warm, it looks so pretty Princess Paula !xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!