Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 5 January 2013

Lady Driver

Yesterday I drove for the first time in ages. To practice after my op to see if I could drive ready to go back to work on Monday. I went to bed at 9pm last night and slept through to 11.30am! I actually used the iron today for the first time in months. 

In the evening we went to Lauren and Marks for dinner with the kids. Had a fab time.


I saw an inflatable ATM machine today,
the screen said 'Please do not enter PIN'



1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely Paula, you are doing so well. Don't rush back to work until you're ready. Sorry to hear fingernails coking off but they'll grow back soon enough. Hope Brighton was lovely rest for you. Keep enjoying the lie -ins!! Lindsay family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!