Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 17 January 2013

Still Sick

27000 hits!

Still not quite ready to back to work today, Emma took R&O to school again, I rested at home for the day. Tomorrow Tommy and I are off to Mount Vernon Hospital to meet with the radiotherapy team. I will be given my times and dates. 

They will tattoo me so that each time I go, the radiotherapy will be concentrated on exactly the same place. (probably 3 pen point tattoos, though I may opt for a anchor, angel and dagger instead). 


The dead batteries were given out free of charge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!