Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Heads will Roll

Today I found the head of the headless snowman!

I was showing a house to someone through work and this snow head, up to my hip, was outside, perhaps it fell of the top of the car yesterday!! 

The children were allowed back in to school today, work was quiet, GJ bought me some gingerbread men. I had shooting pains on my right shoulder blade today. 

I cannot work out if it is icing over or thawing out, but my breast is frozen and will not defrost..... I think that our microwave is broken and that my chicken salad is off.



If you don't like the way I drive....get off the pavement



1 comment:

  1. Best not cook your salad in the microwave then! Tx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!