Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 12 January 2013

Wii had a lovely day

This morning when Oscar was at his football match with Tommy, Rebecca was playing on the Wii, I suggested that she should change my character to have baldy grey hair... she then explained that her cousins had already done that to me on theirs! 

We had fun in the opticians today all choosing glasses for Tommy.

STRANGE FACT
Now when I drink either a really hot or really cold drink I can now feel it going down behind the right hand side of my torso. 


The golden years: When actions creak louder than words

1 comment:

  1. My lovely friend. The hair situation no matter!! You are gorgeous anyway so why worry. So glad you are back at work. Sure you are too. Lots and lots of love Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!