Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 26 January 2013

Sporty

No work for me this Saturday, we went out to look at bikes for the twins' birthday... wow, are they expensive! Is a tandem a bit too random?


Are tandems any cheaper?


Rebecca had a wall climbing birthday party to go to, Oscar had a swimming gala with the Cubs. 

I went up the road to help Sam with her hair for a fancy dress party. 


Tandem rider stopped by police car: "What've I done, officer?"  "Perhaps you didn't notice sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back ..." "Oh, thank goodness" says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!" 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula. Still making us laugh you lovely thing. Hope you are well rested. Lots of love as always. Deb c xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!