Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 13 January 2013

Sweet Feet

Cuz Tim came round today (flowers and chocos). He laughed about how grey my hair is. 

We then went footwear shopping for the kids; snow boots; school shoes; trainers and we also got another sledge ready for the weather. I made Sunday dinner (had a real panic as I'd lost my lemon zester)!!  

Had offers from my pals to offer Mount Vernon lifts. So I am getting well sorted for my three and a half weeks radio. I had originally thought that I would get the free transport offered, but have heard that it can take all day; having to be ready at 7am and to wait around until everyone had finished before heading home at the end of the day. 

How painful is it when ones nails fall off? Ow

Appointment with my oncologist tomorrow.


Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, you can add me to your Mount Vernon rota, anyday would be fine. Glad to see that you are do so well. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow ow ow to your nail, so many nerve endings there ;( I hope the kids enjoy the snow and your appointment went well...
    Keep smiling xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!