Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 16 September 2012

10,000 Hits to my Blog

Wow, 10 weeks as a blogger: 68 posts, 159 comments.10,000 hits! 

I love doing my blog and getting all your lovely kind comments back, it really keeps me going, thanks guys especially through the little low points of chemo, but I know that it is doing good (as the results have proved). I do struggle sometimes finding funny puns to put at the end though!

Today was a good day (no nap required). Tim & Lou popped round with a Healthy Eating through Chemotherapy cookbook.

Oscar returned from cub camp a very tired cub.


There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't

2 comments:

  1. Well done to you, 10,000 yeehaa !!
    I hope your on the up side of the 3rd chemo now...my niece went to see 'ANNIE' yesterday and bought the curley wig...made me smile and think of you and Bob!
    Your puns make us all laugh you funny gal, keep smiling yummy mummy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thorley - 10,000 hits, that's like the whole of NZ - or at least all of those with an interweb. sprung (kiwi accent) has sprung in palmy. bloomin mess everywhere.

    Luv Al x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!