Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 15 September 2012

On the Up

After a few days of lying low I went to work today feeling a bit better, hopefully I am coming back up out of that chemo bad spot again. Even took Common Bobbie for first trip to Baroosh after work with the girls for an orange and cranberry juice.


Baroosh Hertford
Tommy took Oscar to football (man of the match trophy) and then on to Cub camp. Rebecca played with her friends on their bikes in the cul de sac. 

Ear ache and indigestion. I still keep finding sticky patches everywhere where they put the pads on for the ECG.

I stared at the juice carton for two hours, because it said Concentrate

1 comment:

  1. You have had a really tough week and hope you are on the up and feeling better today. Enjoy day with the family. Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!