Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 19 September 2012

I Shopped, I Dropped...

From Nicki.
Nicki popped into work today with a lovely bouquet for me. I spent lunchtime looking for an outfit for the wedding, a few of the boutique ladies commented how well dresses went with my blonde hair! Fooled them! 

I did try on a few dresses, but they all seemed a bit short. When I went to pick up the twinnies I got out of the car and fell over! It's OK, no-one saw, so it's lucky I didn't get a short dress as I now have big cut/grazes on my knees! And as I have no immune system they will just bruise and not heal easily ready for the wedding on Sunday.


From Lauren
Lauren bought me a lovely little heart to add to my collection. It's all about walking and footprints (I think that's because she's always borrowing my shoes!). 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Paula - your poor knees! Glad you've been feeling better this week. Have a lovely time at the wedding this weekend. Love from Ali V xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al in NZ, I did post your comment (even though I didn't understand it), it hasn't appeared here yet.

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!