Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 27 September 2012

Paula Pink Pamper Party

A deep peaceful sleep after work today, no kids. Tommy arrived home with a chemo gift, a Laughing Budda for my charm bracelet.

Packed my new wash bag full of hand creams, nail accessories and varnishes, and took it up to Julies for the evening to have a girlie evening with the twin mums, pink nail painting, pink Champagne, pink Smarties. 


I used to meditate a lot, but now I only do it every now and zen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!