Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 10 September 2012

The Iron Lady

So now I have lack of iron... well my ironing pile begs to differ! (Luckily I have mum to aid in that department). At work today Gareth thought he could help with my iron levels by buying me a bottle of liquid made of iron gurders, apparently. It still didn't stop me sleeping after the school pick up. 

Starting to hit my period of Nadir (blood counts reaching their lowest point 7 – 10 days after the chemo), leaving me more susceptible to risk of infection and bleeding.

What's the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman?... Iron Man is a superhero. Iron Woman is a command

2 comments:

  1. Morning my friend. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Thinking of you. Try and get that little kip later. Lots and lots of love Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. IRN BRU ... I've never been totally convinced about its health giving properties! T x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!