Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Croc and Roll

Now that I am feeling better again I am noting all the things that I haven't done. 

Kids are away on a school trip next week, Rebecca's Crocs just broke, and there are none to be seen in any store, or anything like a beach shoe. Also her trainers are suddenly "too small". 

We are off to a wedding this weekend, I have my hair sorted (good old Bob) but nothing to wear. AAAAgh!


If only there were enough time to go shopping between work, school and club commitments. 

A Woman has only two problems - Nothing to wear and no room for all the clothes

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula , glad you're feeling better. If need any wedding outfit consulting, I am around on Friday? Could also arrange beanbag delivery. No crocs or trainers though. HC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Crocs to be found enywhere! Looks like I'd better get the glue out .... we can rebuild them (The Bionic Crocs). T x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!