Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 13 September 2012

Hopes and Dreams

Last injection for this round. So very hurty bones again. Stayed in bed all day, Sam took the kids to school and back and I phoned in sick, to try and recuperate some energy.


My view today (with Common Bob watching TV)
I selpt on and off in between Come Dine with Me, Escape to the Country, Cash in the Attic, Bargain Hunt and Dickensons Real Deal!

Popped downstairs to find a gift bag on the doorstep. It was a lovely card from Emma, John & Zach, along with a wonderful present; A Pot of Dreams for me to design and to save up for my hopes and dreams, I was so touched, it made me cry. (Will post my design once I have chalked onto the moneybox).


I turned my phone onto “Airplane mode” and threw it up into the air. Worst Transformer Ever

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. Hope bones aren't hurting as much today and you are feeling little better. What a lovely touching gift, "the money box for all your hopes and dreams." Made me cry too!
    Love Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been watching 'come dine with me' and they're having a wig theme!! Now there's an idea.
    Take care and look after yourself.
    Yay!!!' I've finally managed to leave a comment. Claire xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!