Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 29 September 2012

Legless Again

My view for the past 24 hrs.
Couldn't go to work today, after sleeping all day yesterday and all through the night, I still felt really fatigued. No appetite, my legs don't seem to work from the knee downwards. I am sitting here tapping away with pains in my legs, feeling like the character from the film Misery! Stayed in bed again and slept for the day.

Dr Who in bed night.
Pauls Party.
Tommy and I were meant to go to a surprise party tonight, I had prepared to wear my new outfit; well ho hum, that's still in the wardrobe, PJs still on. Cancelled babysitters and stayed at home to watch Dr Who in bed with the kids whilst Tommy went to the party. Happy Birthday Paul, have a great evening x 

Weight loss mantra? Fat chants

2 comments:

  1. Bad luck cus it was a rubbish episode of dr who

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry u was not able to make Paul's party- I see u got one of the dodgyer photos from the night!!
    Missing u being about and looking forward to having u back to 100%. U r doing amazingly Paula!
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!