Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 21 September 2012

It's Good to be Green

Got a lovely wash/travel bag from P&D today, absolutely stuffed full of goodies (all individually wrapped in pink tissue paper).... well, that's me packed for our weekend away wedding! 

This afternoon I went to apply a light covering of fake tan in preparation for wearing a dress. When I opened my tube of Fake Bake it had gone green (just imagine). I quickly booked into a salon for a spray tan, She hadn't done bald heads before! Now my scalp nearly matches the rest of me!

So now I am orange!

Without geography, you're nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!